We’ve said before that emerald is the main color trend for this fall, but there are some other chic colors that have been spotted during fashion shows in jewelry and clothes, which you might want to know.
So if you’re looking for the perfect complement to your outfit for an event or daily wear, check out the top jewelry color trends that will make you look fashionable and elegant!
Fall 2013 Jewelry Color Trend: The eye-catching colors
For making a statement this fall, opt for blue, purple, pink or reddish shades. The colors for this year’s season are:
- Mykonos Blue (1), like our beautiful Aphrodite necklace
- Acai (2), like our lovely Violet earrings
- Vivacious (3), similar to our unique Juno necklace
- And Samba (4), like one of the tones of our Camellia Red jewelry set.
Fall 2013 Jewelry Color Trend: The neutral colors
For something less eye-catching, opt for earthy tones: orange, green, grey and brown shades. The colors for this year’s season are:
- Koi (1), like one of the shades of our Bird of Paradise statement necklace
- Deep Lichen Green (2), like in our Dahlia statement necklace
- Linden Green (3), similar to one of the shades of our Patrizia bracelet
- Turbulence (4), like our Vera drop earrings with crystals
- And Carafe (5), as in our Oleander chunky bracelet.
Which is your favorite jewelry color of this season?
You might also like:
- Fall fashion jewelry trends
- 5 great birthday gift ideas for November
- November’s birthstones: the Topaz and the Citrine
November 8, 2013