Days goes by in a flash! Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and with only a month until February 14th, it’s the perfect time to start planning what you’ll be giving your partner on this special date.
Need some tips on what to buy this year? Here are our gift ideas for Valentine’s Day 2015!
Gift ideas for Valentine’s Day 2015 – Gifts for Her
Looking for the perfect gift for your girlfriend, wife or best friend? For this Valentine’s Day, we’re thinking about a trendy yet simple item that conveys your feelings. Here are our top 5 gift ideas for Valentine’s Day 2015:
- A floral fragrance: whether it’s a perfume or a body splash, a floral scent it’s perfect for preparing your partner for the upcoming season. Sweet floral and fruity fragrances are also fitting for suggesting romance on Valentine’s Day.
- Trendy amulets: the trend of the season, amulets are generally used as a way of attracting protection and good luck for the wearer. Giving a trendy amulet for Valentine’s Day is the perfect option for a chic woman, or a superstitious but fashionable girl.
- Heart-shaped jewelry: this timeless classic is never out of style! A metallic heart-shaped accessory is a great complement for any outfit, and it’s a candid way of representing a deep love.
- A trip to the movies: watching a movie together is the perfect plan for a simple date. This year, movies like 50 shades of Grey and Last 5 years will be the top choices for a romantic evening.
- Something handmade: DIY projects have gained popularity in the last years, so a great option for an inexpensive and heartwarming present is to simply create something exclusively for her on this Valentine’s Day: a unique card, a decoration for her desk, some homemade baked goods… Anything made with love will do!
Gift ideas for Valentine’s Day 2015 – Gifts for Him
Guys are known for not paying too much attention to holidays, but that’s not always the case. Men like to be pampered too, and they appreciate practical gifts that target their basic needs. These 5 gift ideas for Valentine’s Day 2015 might help you out:
- A homemade meal: food is a guy’s best friend! A warm homemade meal, or maybe his favorite tasty dessert, are perfect gift ideas for him –are you the one preparing it? Even better!
- A fun game: men love to share time with their friends, and what better way to do it than with a fun card or board game, like Cards against humanity?
- A gadget or accessory: is your partner a tech-lover? A fun new gadget, or maybe an accessory for complementing his favorite device, could be the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for him.
- A good-luck amulet: since talismans are the main trend of this season, you can help your partner stay chic with a good-luck amulet. A keychain or a trendy bracelet are wonderful options.
- Personal care sets: if your guy loves to look and feel good, you can help him by getting a grooming kit, or a perfume and lotion set.
You might also like:
- DIY – Valentine’s Day Jar of Hearts Gift Wrap Idea
- 10 things to do on Valentine’s Day if you’re single
- How to wear: Trendy Amulets